Saturday, August 11, 2007

July 21st, 2007-Birth Day

After a surprise visit to the hospital, the doctor on call saying, "You're 39 weeks, let's just induce you tomorrow," and finding out she was breech, Keileen arrived by C-section and let us know who's boss! What an experience!

LOOK AT ME! I WEIGH 7lbs 5oz

Who turned on the lights?
Finally I get to take a look at my daughter! Hard to believe she is really mine. After growing for 9 (well really 10 months), I can't believe she is really here. All I can think is that I hope I can be a Mom just like mine!
The new Mom and Dad! Are we really ready for this?
Grandma and Grandpa are pretty happy with their new granddaughter!
Aubrey Kay checks out her new baby Cousin. She says she likes her!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

WOW!! Nice Looking family. Keep up the good work (wink)!

alison said...

Katie,
Congrats You two. How exciting. Now all old friends from Hatch (our little group) all have children! Yeah. She is so cute and I really like her name. If you are ever in the area give me a call. Love ya, Alison 660 832.4196 660.679.1016
Try to get some rest, HA HA

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LOT OF WORK YOU'VE DONE FOR THE WEBSIGHT! GOT THAT SCRAPBOOK GOIN' YET? SHE'S VERY CUTE. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH HER-IT GOES SO FAST. ANDREA